Being surrounded by boxes can be very overwhelming. Let us do the heavy lifting and unpack for you. We even remove all trash and boxes. We can unpack everything or work with you on a list of priority areas.
SFR trains team members on the safe and proper way to unpack your belongings. We have a proven system for putting your home back together. Our team works on a production base formula and are required to unpack a standard number of boxes per hour. This is done in a systematic order in each area of your home.
Being surrounded by boxes can be overwhelming. We can unpack everything or work with you on a list of priority areas such as:
• Living Room(s) – Your furniture and lamps will be arranged according to the space plan, your stereo and TV will be connected, your books and decorative items will be arranged on shelves.
· Dining Room – Your china cabinet, curio, and buffet will have all belongings unpacked and placed back where they were in your old residence.
· Office – Your desk will be put back together, supplies properly organized, and computer equipment reconnected.
• Bedroom(s) – Your beds will be made, your clocks will be set, and your furniture and lamps will be arranged as designed.
• Bath(s) – We will hang your shower curtain, organize your toiletries and put them away.
• Kitchen – Your dishes, cookware, utensils, and food will be organized and put away. We will also offer to line your shelves if you wish.
• Closet(s) – Your linens will be folded and put on shelves. Your clothing will be hung up or folded and stored on shelves or in drawers as they were in your previous home.
· Garage – Shelving will be placed back and items organized.
In the final settling in process, we can assist with hanging televisions and will help you decide where to hang your pictures and mirrors on the wall. We even remove all trash and boxes from on site.